Tuesday Snooze

Marth
Location: London - but not by the sea. Nowhere near it in fact.

Tuesday Snooze

Post by Marth »

I woke up before I went to bed, so I've showered, popped wash on, taken out the bins and done online shopping. I'm also trialing combing my hair when conditioning so will see how large and frizzy it becomes when dry. I'll start work at 6 and bank some toil.

I'm very tired already :lol:

At some point i need to finish cutting out a pattern for tonight's dressmaking class and prepare an early dinner (or late dinner, I haven't decided yet)

Happy Tuesday
Malan - We are not Slum People
wendy james

Re: Tuesday Snooze

Post by wendy james »

Morning Marth, and sympathies for your lack of sleep!

I have a hospital appointment today and badminton later but not much else to do.
Chicky

Post by Chicky »

Morning Marth and WJ. I have a full day of meetings today and am not happy about it. They aren’t even enjoyable meetings although I do get a bacon sandwich in my first meeting of the day. Meeting meeting meeting :blah:
Estrella

Post by Estrella »

Tuesday was a day of meetings here too. Sadly no bacon rolls featured. That would have been lovely.

I’m on my way home from the office now and the sun is shining, which is making re-think my planned dinner of Chinese chicken noodle soup.
Texaco Shirley

Post by Texaco Shirley »

Morning. I am also in the no sleep corner, due to covid in my case. I think the sofa will feature heavily in my day. I would go back to bed but I can’t get comfortable enough to sleep.
sally maclennane

Post by sally maclennane »

Sorry for the lack of sleep, that sounds rough.

It's been raining heavily all night here, and the forecast is for it to carry on all week. We're waiting to get our roof repaired and the company needs a dry day to do it (should only take one day) so I can't see it happening any time soon.

Work today and then I have a hygienist appointment. I hate going to the hygienist, it's such an unpleasant experience. Fun times :))
Christ on a bendy bus son, don't be such a fucking faff arse
Wiggle

Post by Wiggle »

Morning!

I've been awake for a while and currently being held hostage by a TomCat. He's currently laid full out on my legs having a proper little snooze.

I have two sets of slides to develop today and sort out some training for the team. Neither of which I am looking forward to.
Wiggle

Post by Wiggle »

Morning!

I've been awake for a while and currently being held hostage by a TomCat. He's currently laid full out on my legs having a proper little snooze.

I have two sets of slides to develop today and sort out some training for the team. Neither of which I am looking forward to.
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

Morning.

That sounds horrible Marth.

I woke at 5, thanks to Chunk having wet the bed. :ella: That’s all sorted now but then my milk was off in my coffee & I can’t be bothered to make another. I think everything is done for now. C landed ok & is still trying to direct operations from afar.
Luna

Post by Luna »

Morning!

I slept ok last night - usual 3.30am wake up but fell asleep again ok.

It’s blowing a hooly here so dog walk may be delayed. All I have organised is a meeting with my up line leader this afternoon. I might see if my neighbour wants to go to a new crystal shop in Hove this morning. Her daughter loves them and I like a good poke around a woo shop.

Sally has reminded me I need to book a hygienist appointment.
Cerise

Post by Cerise »

Morning! Sorry for the lack of sleep.

I am blissfully home alone again and have more time here today to enjoy it! I’m doing some marketing training this morning and some serious sitting in front of the TV this afternoon.
bramblerose

Post by bramblerose »

Sorry for the lack of sleep - I get in such a bad mood when I am tired and/or hungry :lol:

It is absolutely vile here. It hasn't stopped raining most of the night and according to both of my weather apps, it's not likely to stop for most of the week apart from maybe a couple of hours tomorrow!

I have been swimming and got most of my steps in.

Work isn't mad busy so I am going to do a bit more planning and also work on a PP template.
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either, just fuck off and leave me alone.
rosy

Post by rosy »

Morning! I hope you feel better soon, Tex, and you catch up on sleep, Marth.

If I test negative I’m going to go out of the house today :fc: though probably only as far as the corner shop.
It’s like a normal midlife crisis only with more chandeliers and foreign languages.
Marth
Location: London - but not by the sea. Nowhere near it in fact.

Post by Marth »

Hopefully you are the Full Neg now, Rosy.

I'm not having the sort of day someone should have on no sleep. Rude clients, rude allied professionals and my brother just called in a panic as he's just been told his wife is very sadly dying (within a week) . (She was taken to hospital just before under two weeks ago and diagnosed with metastatic lung cancer.) I really dislike her but I'm very sad for them both. I asked if he wants me to come down and he said yes and he sounded so devastated. I'm going tomorrow so trying to rearrange work, the vet, training, the cats etc. I'll take my work stuff as I don't know how long I'll be there. It will all fall into place, but I just need a moment.
My clothes are all wet from being laundered today from being away all last weekend.
Malan - We are not Slum People
Wiggle

Post by Wiggle »

Oh Marth, that sounds like a very difficult situation and so very sad. Please do make sure you look after yourself x
Pippedydeadeye
Directory Pipquiries

Post by Pippedydeadeye »

I’m really sorry Marth.
ParisGal

Post by ParisGal »

What a horrendous shock, Marth, and in already difficult family circumstances :hug:
Luna

Post by Luna »

Oh god, Marth. What a horrible shock. Make sure you get some rest though if you can.
Texaco Shirley

Post by Texaco Shirley »

What a horrible shock Marth.
rosy

Post by rosy »

I’m so sorry, Marth. What a shock.
It’s like a normal midlife crisis only with more chandeliers and foreign languages.