Liberty beauty drop

Tips & tricks to make your bumhat beautiful.
absley

Re: Liberty beauty drop

Post by absley »

I'm glad it's not just me with the perfume - and I love the idea of it being in disguise! :)) I read somewhere that this is a new to Liberty perfume brand, so maybe that's why we have it.

I like a mirror but already have one that I keep in my bag
so this will be a back up, although I'm not convinced about the pouch.
Flora Poste

Post by Flora Poste »

Also surprised not to get a Liberty perfume as well :))

I liked the cuticle oil as well, but was also not that impressed by the mirror - it felt a bit cheap? I also don't like compact mirrors that don't close as they always get really grubby in my make up bag. A will like it though, so I shall probably pop it in her stocking.
absley

Post by absley »

So, a price bump and not all the monthly money will count as credit anymore, instead there is a £5 per month fee - what do you think?

I think I'm going to cancel as I won't use the new discounts (advent and beauty kits) and tend to shop in person so don't need the free P&P. I also just signed up for a year of Haeckels monthly boxes, so could do with reducing spend elsewhere.
Flora Poste

Post by Flora Poste »

My initial reaction was to cancel, but I actually think I am going to stay for a couple of months and see if the next box or two are substantially better?? I do like it, but I think their email was pretty disingenuous.

I'm going to have a think anyway.
Tabitha

Post by Tabitha »

I think I shall cancel. I’ve got quite a lot in my account that I was wondering what to spend on so this is probably the push I need to knock it on the head. It was good whilst it lasted though.
Hobbes

Post by Hobbes »

I shall definitely cancel, I’m not paying £60 a year for an admin fee? However, I have paid this months already, I think, so think I might pay one more month to get the next quarter box and then cancel after.
Annabella

Post by Annabella »

Hobbes wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:12 pm I shall definitely cancel, I’m not paying £60 a year for an admin fee? However, I have paid this months already, I think, so think I might pay one more month to get the next quarter box and then cancel after.
I am same as Hobbes. Get the next box then cancel. I only use the money for the calendar and was a bit underwhelmed this year. A couple of lovely things but a bit too much fragrance (much as I love the stuff), so was already thinking of opting out after my birthday in March when I would use all the credit for a treat.
mojojojo

Post by mojojojo »

I think I’ll stick with it for now. I have really enjoyed the boxes, and I think they’re worth more than £15 a quarter. The £20 a month will be used towards the advent again, so I still figure it’s good value. I wouldn’t buy any of this stuff for myself otherwise, and I really like it.
Ella

Post by Ella »

Tabitha wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:03 pm What a way to find out how many people have me on ignore.
I I do ooh, me, me,me!
Tabitha

Post by Tabitha »

:mad:

I’ve cancelled. It’s probably for the best, my stash is rather huge.
Annabella

Post by Annabella »

So I got a new box today. I am definitely going to cancel now. Philip Kingsley Elasticiser!!!! Also seems now they are mainly pushing their perfume range as another Liberty perfume sample.
Luna

Post by Luna »

Bloody elasticiser!!
absley

Post by absley »

That's frustrating, Annabella. I saw more positive comments than usual on their insta, so hoped you'd got something really good.
Cosmopolitan

Post by Cosmopolitan »

I'm not disappointed by the box, but I am irritated by Elasticizer. I have already offloaded it on a friend
Hobbes

Post by Hobbes »

I audibly groaned when I lifted that bloody Elasticizer out. :lol:

I’m happy with the rest of the box thought, the perfume is lovely and I’m keen to try the Sunday Riley moisturiser.
Disco

Post by Disco »

Does anyone still get this? I do. I thought the last one was good. I like the eye cream.
Annabella

Post by Annabella »

I still get it. Have tried the eye cream and it seems nice. Will start using regularly after my current one ends. I am not getting the beauty calendar this year. I will probably use my credit for some Christmas shopping for this year and then cancel.
absley

Post by absley »

My friend is still getting it, and is really happy. What else did you get this time?

I'm still doing the Haeckels monthly box which is more money but suits me better as it helps with stocking up on staples as well as the random treaty component.
Disco

Post by Disco »

I did order the calendar Annabella, as despite my moaning last year I really loved it when I went through it all and I've been using everything/ finished lots of things. I have used my credit also though to buy my favourites. I will likely cancel at some point.

I haven't heard of Haeckels box, I will look.

Votary Hyaluronic self tan drops - I like this. you can add 2-10 drops to other serums or moisrurisers for a subtle glow
Sisley Black Rose Infusion cream
Granado Jardim perfume
Marian Nila shampoo and conditioner
Ouai body cleanser
Liberty beauty liqiud eye patach
Flora Poste

Post by Flora Poste »

I’m still getting it and really liked this box. I’m still working my way through a Sunday Riley eye cream, so not tried the one in the box yet, but I have heard good things!

I’ve also preordered the advent calendar as well - I liked last years and I can generally offload anything I am less keen on to A (and even E who liked the scrunchie!)