Liberty beauty drop

Tips & tricks to make your bumhat beautiful.
Cosmopolitan

Re: Liberty beauty drop

Post by Cosmopolitan »

I loved that Maria Nolan shampoo and conditioner, it was great. I'll order the calendar as well because I have become a creature of habit 😁
absley

Post by absley »

That's a really lovely sounding set of products. I'll be in Liberty later so might check out that shampoo and conditioner. If also like to sniff the Ouai, as I love the things I've tried of theirs.
mojojojo

Post by mojojojo »

I’m still getting it and really like everything in the latest box too. I’ve only used the tanning drops a couple of times so far (my face is about as tanned as I’d want it to be at this time of year).

I was about to shop for a new eye cream and the Liberty one is a really good size too. Also pre-ordered the calendar again.
Ella

Post by Ella »

Flipping Elasticizer again! Does it work for any of you? It really doesn’t for me. Which S.R eye cream is it, please? I really liked one of
Edit: I got my. Brands confused.i think it might have been Auto Correct, and I did really like it. I hope you do too
Disco

Post by Disco »

Elasticizer works amazingly for me. Not so much that I need 40 billion tubes of it though.

The ey cream in the recent box was a new own brand cream. I've never had a SR eye cream in a box but there was something SR...was it a vit c moisturiser (small sample pot)?
Ella

Post by Ella »

I think that was “ vitamin C powder” so you/one could make it up “freshthink that they got in trouble or a bad rep because the product oxidised so quickly. The smell and the colour changed within a couple of days of opening. Will do a search to :blah: I was answering a question that wasn’t asked :blah:

Glad Elasticiserworks for you, Dic. Nothing much works for my scarecrow hair, but from all that time I spent following you around with a camera, I know that your hair is much nicer
Last edited by Ella on Mon Aug 19, 2024 5:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Disco

Post by Disco »

I've just finished using the sample pot of SR Vit C cream but I think that was possibly from a glossybox years ago rather than a Liberty box.

Perhaps I didn't get a SR product in a Liberty box. It might have preceded my sub or it's in my stash awaiting some attention!
Ella

Post by Ella »

Is the Sunday Riley vitamin C cream called CEO? I quite liked that.

This thread has reminded me that I still have quite a lot of Drunk Elephant C-Firma left, so I should use it. It might fuck up my pillow cases if I use it overnight, though .
mojojojo

Post by mojojojo »

Ella wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2024 5:39 pm Is the Sunday Riley vitamin C cream called CEO? I quite liked that.
Yes - it’s really nice, although I need spf at the moment tsp I’ve only tried it a couple of times
Flora Poste

Post by Flora Poste »

I like the SR CEO cream and those tiny sample pots last for ages! I was always slightly worried it had turned me ever so delicately orange tinted though - a bit like a very mild Sunny Delight.
Disco

Post by Disco »

Yes, CEO afterglow.
Disco

Post by Disco »

I got my delivery notification for the advent calendar today. :disco:
Luna

Post by Luna »

More elasticizer?!